2012年12月1日土曜日

【歌詞・和訳】 Pink - Fuckin' Perfect 【+動画】【+語彙】

【動画+歌詞】


[1A #0:00] / Made a wrong turn, once or twice. / Dug my way out, blood and fire. / Bad decisions, that’s alright. / Welcome to my silly life.
 [1B #0:21] / Mistreated, misplaced, misunderstood. / Miss ‘No way, it’s all good’, it didn’t slow me down. / Mistaken, always second guessing, underestimated. / Look i’m still around.
 [1C #0:41] / Pretty pretty please, don’t you ever ever feel / Like you’re less than fuckin’ perfect. / Pretty pretty please, if you ever ever feel / Like you’re nothing, you’re fuckin’ perfect to me!
 [2A #1:05] / You’re so mean, when you talk / About yourself you were wrong. / Change the voices, in your head / Make them like you instead.
 [2B #1:25] / So complicated, look happy, you’ll make it! / Filled with so much hatred, such a tired game. / It’s enough! I’ve done all I can think of. / Chased down all my demons, i’ve seen you do the same.
 [2C #1:46] / Woah ohh, pretty pretty please, don’t you ever ever feel /| Like you’re less than fuckin’ perfect. / Pretty pretty please, if you ever ever feel / Llike you’re nothing, you’re fuckin’ perfect to me.
 [D #2:08] / The whole world’s scared so I swallow the fear. / The only thing I should be drinking is an ice cold beer. / So cool in line, and we try try try / But we try too hard and it’s a waste of my time.
[E #2:19] / Done looking for the critics, cause they’re everywhere. / They dont like my jeans, they don’t get my hair. / Exchange ourselves, and we do it all the time. / Why do we do that? Why do I do that? / Why do I do that?
 [C #2:31] / Yeah, oh, oh baby, pretty baby! / Pretty pretty please, don’t you ever ever feel / Like you’re less than fuckin’ perfect. / Pretty pretty please, if you ever ever feel. / Like you’re nothing, you’re fuckin’ perfect to me yeahhh. / You’re perfect, you’re perfect! / Pretty please, if you ever ever feel / Like you’re nothing, you are perfect to me…




【歌詞+訳+語彙】

[1A]
Made a wrong turn, once or twice.
一度か二度 悪い方向に曲がった
Dug my way out, blood and fire.
自分の道を見つけ出した 新しい経験をして 火がつく
Bad decisions, that’s alright.
悪い決断 それは構わない
Welcome to my silly life.
馬鹿げた世界に 挨拶する
 *dig sb/sth out:【熟2】掘り出す(to find sth that has been hidden or forgotten for a long time)
 *blood:【名】血(the red liquid that flows through the bodies of humans and animals)
  【動】新たな経験をさせる(to give sb their first experience of an activity)
 *welcome:【感】ようこそ(used as a greeting to tell sb that you are pleased that they are there)

[1B]
Mistreated, misplaced, misunderstood.
不当に扱われ 間違った状況に置かれ 誤解され
Miss ‘No way, it’s all good’, it didn’t slow me down.
「全てが順調」という事はなく それで私が止まる事はなかった
Mistaken, always second guessing, underestimated.
間違われ 先を読んでいる 低く見られる
Look i’m still around.
ほら まだ私はこんな状況
 *misplaced:【形1】間違った状況に置かれている(not appropriate or correct in the situation)
 *no way:【熟】ありえない(used to say that there is no possibility that you will do sth or that sth will happen)
 *second guess:【動1】予想する(to guess what sb will do before they do it)
   【動2】後から批判する(to criticize sb after a decision has been made; to criticize sth after it has happened)

 [1C]
Pretty pretty please, don’t you ever ever feel
Like you’re less than fuckin’ perfect.
お願い 
貴方が完璧ではないとは 決して思わないで
Pretty pretty please, if you ever ever feel
Like you’re nothing, you’re fuckin’ perfect to me!
お願い 貴方がつまらない人間だと たとえ感じていたとしても
貴方は 私にとって完璧
 *pretty:【副】very
 *ever:【副】<否定文で>いつも~ない・決して~ない(used in negative sentences and questions, or sentences with if to mean ‘at any time’)
 *fucking:【副】とても(a swear word that many people find offensive that is used to emphasize a comment or an angry statement)

 [2A]
You’re so mean, when you talk
About yourself you were wrong.
自分自身の事を話す時 貴方は嫌な人
貴方は 間違っていた
Change the voices, in your head
Make them like you instead.
声を変えて
その代わり 頭の中で 貴方を好きにさせなさい
 *mean:【形】意地の悪い(unkind, for example by not letting sb have or do sth)
 *instead:【副】代わりに(in the place of sb/sth)

 [2B]
So complicated, look happy, you’ll make it!
とても複雑 幸せの方を見て 貴方なら出来る
Filled with so much hatred, such a tired game.
とても多くの憎しみに満たされて こんな疲れるゲーム
It’s enough! I’ve done all I can think of.
もうたくさん 考えられることは全部やってきた
Chased down all my demons, i’ve seen you do the same.
悪魔を相手にしていた 貴方が同じ事をしているのを見た
 *make it:【熟1】うまくいく(to be successful in your career)
 *hatred:【名】憎しみ(a very strong feeling of dislike for sb/sth)
 *chase down:【熟】忘れていた物に対処する(to find sth that is needed; to deal with sth that has been forgotten)

 [2C]

 [D]
The whole world’s scared so I swallow the fear.
世界全体が怯えている だから私は恐怖を飲み込む
The only thing I should be drinking is an ice cold beer.
私が飲んでもいい物は 氷のように冷えたビールだけ
So cool in line, and we try try try
(周りに)合わせて格好をつける為に 私達は努力する
But we try too hard and it’s a waste of my time.
でも 私達は一生懸命になり過ぎ 私には時間の無駄
 *scared:【形】おびえる(frightened of sth or afraid that sth bad might happen)
 *swallow:【動6】<感情を>隠す(to hide your feelings)
 *in line with sth:【熟】調和して(similar to sth or so that one thing is closely connected with another)

[E]
Done looking for the critics, cause they’re everywhere.
うるさい奴らを気にするのは終わり だって彼らは何処にでも居るんだから
They dont like my jeans, they don’t get my hair.
彼らは私のジーンズが気に入らない 彼らは私の髪型を理解しない
Exchange ourselves, and we do it all the time.
私達自身を交換する いつも私達はそうしている
Why do we do that? Why do I do that?
どうして私達はそうするのだろう? どうして私はそうするのだろう?
Why do I do that?
私はどうしてそうするのだろう?

 [C]




Music video by P!nk performing F**kin' Perfect

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿